Now that we’re back on our Dukan Diet, we need to cook in non-stick to minimize the amount of oil we use, and our sauces are a combination of our Faux Fromage Frais and whatever non-fat flavor we can get out of meat juices, herbs, citrus and mustard (see link at left for our Dukan Chicken recipe). A key tool to make this work is a small silicone-coated whisk that we use to blend almost anything in a non-stick pan.
There are a number of non-stick whisks on the market, but this one has the silicone wrapped around stainless steel wire, so it’s both strong and flexible--the perfect combination to really bring a sauce together while protecting the pan. It’s so clever, it’s patented in 3 countries, with more pending.
- 8 1/2" long
- Heat-resistant to 575°F/300°C so you can confidently whisk sauces right on the stove
- Will not scratch ceramic, metal and non-stick cookware
- Brushed stainless steel tube handle
- Hangs easily from eyelet
- Sealed cap prevents food from getting trapped in the ends of the wires
- Dishwasher safe top shelf
- US PAT NO 6454456/6257752
- UK NO GB2375720
- DE UM 201 21 471.7
- International patents pending
|WHY IT'S COOL||Small size and silicone coating make this the perfect tool to mix sauces on the stove, especially in non-stick cookware|
|Ships In:||In Stock, order by 2pm Pacific Time, and it will ship Priority Mail the same business day (Limited to stock on hand)|
Ships in: In Stock, order by 2pm Pacific Time, and it will ship Priority Mail the same business day (Limited to stock on hand)