1 1/2 Ounces Non-fat Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 Ounces Non-fat Cottage Cheese
2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, trim off all fat
2 Ounces Dijon Mustard
1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme
1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Tablespoon Brandy
1/2 Teaspoon Yuzu Juice (available in the Asian section of your grocery store, and worth having)
1/2 Teaspoon Ginger Juice
1/2 Teaspoon Biber (or red pepper flakes)
1 Kaffir Lime Leaf
1/2 Teaspoon Corn Starch, mixed with 1teaspoon cold water
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Blend yogurt and cottage cheese until smooth--we call this "Faux Fromage Frais" or "F³"
- Place chicken breasts on a large piece of foil, top with mustard, thyme, rosemary, salt & pepper, pour brandy around breasts. Top with another piece of foil and seal (fold) all sides to make a packet. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, this can be made easily in the Lékué Steam Case, by putting all of the ingredients in the Steamcase and putting it in the microwave at 900W for 3 minutes
- Remove foil packet from oven (or the Steamcase from the microwave), open a corner and pour all juices into a small saucepan (we use the Norpro KRONA® “Melter”).
- Add remaining ingredients, except F³, and heat stirring until slightly thickened. Take off heat, and remove kaffir lime leaf. Whisk in F³.
- Slice chicken breasts and nap with sauce.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -