40 Stalks Thin Asparagus
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Ounce Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place asparagus in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss 'til well-coated.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Spread parmesan cheese over top half of asparagus.
- Bake in top third of oven until cheese melts and asparagus is barely tender ~12-15 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Using a spatula, transfer asparagus to warm plates and drizzle with balsamic vinegar
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving: 99 Calories; 6g Fat (48.3% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 135mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat.