Bold and beautiful: those are the only words to describe Charles VIancin's Poppy Collection. Gorgeous fire engine red with a black center...these certainly won't get lost in your refregerator and they'll make a great statement if you're taking a dish to a pot luck gathering.
Can't decide which size you like best? Join the crowd! Order one of our Bundles, and get a nice assortment at a savings!
Money saving bundles:
- Bundle 1: 1 large, 1 medium, 1 medium/small, and 1 small (~$45 value) = $41.99
- Bundle 2: 1 large, 1 medium, 1 medium/small, and 2 x-small (~$46 value) = $42.99
- Oblong Big Bundle: 1 10"x14" Oblong, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 medium/small, 1 small, 2 x-small, and 1 wine stopper (~$80 value) = $75.99 (Eligible for Free Shipping)
I’m pretty much a disaster when it comes to plastic wrap; it seems to stick to everything except the bowl I'm trying to cover. And the green side of me hates to use it once and throw it away.
So what do you do when you need to cover something that’s in a bowl? The answer comes from a charming Frenchman named Charles Viancin. He’s taken his inspiration from nature and crafted beautiful products for the kitchen and tabletop. His Silicone Lids combine beauty and functionality. Just lay them on top of any clean smooth-rimmed bowl, push down, and voila! You have a seal that keeps your food fresh. When you need to get at the contents, you just lift the edge and it comes right off. Flip the lid over, and the ridges that make up the design provide the venting necessary in the microwave. It’s both reusable and dishwasher, oven and microwave safe. It works particularly well on our Nutted Wild Rice and Duck Salad, that needs to sit at room temperature for awhile so the flavors can meld.
And now we've added two silicone chopping boards and a Chef's Towel with silicone pot holder corners so you can easily and safely use the towel to grab your pots and pans from the oven.
Note: don’t carry your bowls by the top “flower” without a hand underneath (see photo) and, because the seal opens when you lift the edge of the lid, you need to give it adequate room if you put it in the refrigerator so it does not open accidentally.
Is it worth the space in your kitchen? It takes up less room than a box of plastic wrap.
- Comes in 6 sizes:
- Oblong: 10" x 14"
- Large: 11 3/8" diameter
- Medium: 9 7/8” diameter
- Medium/Small: 8" diameter
- Small: 6" diameter
- XSmall (set of 2): 4 1/4" (we count this pair as 1 item, Amazon counts it as 2 - beware!)
- Small Silicone Cutting Board: 6" X 8"
- Medium Silicone Cutting Board: 8" X 11"
- Chef's Towel: 27" X 16", cotton with a silicone poppy in two corners
- See the matching Wine Bottle Stopper (we include it in the Big Bundle)
- FDA Food Grade Silicone Suction Lid & Food Cover
- Seals Tight on all smooth rims: stainless steel, glass, plastic, melamine.
- Prevents Spills: it creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing.
- Saves on plastic wrap : it can be reused and reused and reused ….
- Dishwasher, Oven and Microwave Safe
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- Charles Viancin Grape Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Big Silicone Lids (oversized round...As low as $15.99
- Charles Viancin Cabbage ColanderAs low as $11.99
- Cooks Innovations Butter MillAs low as $14.99
- Charles Viancin Sea Collection Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Tovolo Dripless Baster$13.00
- Charles Viancin Silicone Glass Covers (XSmall Lids...As low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Fruit Stand Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Cuisipro Apple Corer$9.99
- Nuance Silicone BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Banana Leaf Silicone LidsAs low as $15.99
- Cuisipro Fat Separator$34.99