OK, it’s a beautiful afternoon, you’re enjoying the outdoors with a lovely glass of wine, and all of a sudden you notice that a fruit fly is doing the backstroke in your wine glass--ugh!
Unfortunately, bugs are a fact of outdoor life, but they don’t have to be a source of protein in your drink. These small adorable silicone lids from Charles Viancin in a bunch of different designs are perfect for keeping the bugs out of your glass or (in the case of coffee or tea) the heat in your cup. At 4 ½” in diameter, they fit just about any wine glass, highball or cocktail glass, cup or mug, and look good while they’re doing it.
And they also make great covers for cups of soup at your table--try a different cover on each bowl for a charming and whimsical table setting!
These XSmall lids are like their larger cousins that so beautifully cover bowls and baking pans. They come in sets of two, and can be used to cover small prep bowls, as well as glasses, cups and mugs. And they make a great hostess gift, too!
- Set of 2 lids
- FDA Food Grade Silicone Suction Lid & Food Cover
- It can be used and reused and reused and….
- Dishwasher Safe
- Charles Viancin Citrus Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Silicone CoastersAs low as $4.99
- Charles Viancin Dahlia Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Winterberry and Poinsettia Silicone...As low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Grape Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lids, Cutting Boards and...As low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Sea Collection Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99