Charles Viancin's launched another new and innovative design: this new Grape design has mavelous detail on the leave section, and grapes to grab!
Can't decide which size you like best? Join the crowd! Order our Bundle of all the grape items at a savings!
Money saving bundle:
- Grape Bundle: 1 large, 1 medium, 1 medium/small, 2 x-small, 1 wine stopper, and a set of Glass Markers (~$60.50 value) = $56.49
I’m pretty much a disaster when it comes to plastic wrap; it seems to stick to everything except the bowl I'm trying to cover. And the green side of me hates to use it once and throw it away.
So what do you do when you need to cover something that’s in a bowl? The answer comes from a charming Frenchman named Charles Viancin. He’s taken his inspiration from nature and crafted beautiful products for the kitchen and tabletop. His Silicone Lids combine beauty and functionality. Just lay them on top of any clean smooth-rimmed bowl, push down, and voila! You have a seal that keeps your food fresh. When you need to get at the contents, you just lift the edge of the lily pad (or cherry blossom, hibiscus, poppy, snowflake or sunflower) and it comes right off. Flip the lid over, and the ridges that make up the design provide the venting necessary in the microwave. It’s both reusable and dishwasher, oven and microwave safe. It works particularly well on our Nutted Wild Rice and Duck Salad, that needs to sit at room temperature for awhile so the flavors can meld.
And now we've a Chef's Towel with silicone pot holder corners so you can easily and safely use the towel to grab your pots and pans from the oven.
Note: don’t carry your bowls by the top handle without a hand underneath (see photo) and, because the seal opens when you lift the edge of the lid, you need to give it adequate room if you put it in the refrigerator so it does not open accidentally.
Is it worth the space in your kitchen? It takes up less room than a box of plastic wrap.
- Comes in 4 sizes:
- Large: 11" diameter
- Medium: 9 7/8” diameter
- Medium-Small 8" diameter
- XSmall (set of 2): 4 1/4" (we count this pair as 1 item, Amazon counts it as 2 - beware!)
- Chef's Towel: 27" X 16", cotton with a silicone grape leaf in each of two corners
- See the matching Wine Bottle Stopper and the Glass Markers (we include it in the Grape Bundle)
- FDA Food Grade Silicone Suction Lid & Food Cover
- Seals Tight on all smooth rims: stainless steel, glass, plastic, melamine.
- Prevents Spills: it creates an airtight, watertight seal for reheating and storing.
- Saves on plastic wrap : it can be reused and reused and reused ….
- Dishwasher Safe
- Charles Viancin Silicone Glass Covers (XSmall Lids...As low as $9.99
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- Charles Viancin Sea Collection Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Winterberry and Poinsettia Silicone...As low as $9.99
- Cooks Innovations Butter MillAs low as $14.99
- Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lids, Cutting Boards and...As low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Banana Leaf Silicone LidsAs low as $15.99
- Charles Viancin Cabbage ColanderAs low as $11.99