This is very similar to the Spanish tapas dish of Gambas al Ajillo... and just as delicious!
1 1/2 Tablespoons Extra-virgin Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1/8 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
3/4 Pound Large Shrimp (21 to 25 Count), peeled and deveined
1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
1 Cup Cooked Sprouted Grain Pasta, quinoa, or wild rice
- Heat the oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes together in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the oil is hot and the garlic is softened, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, until the shrimp turns opaque, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve hot over sprouted grain pasta, quinoa, or wild rice.
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Universal Kitchen...Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $21.99
- Oggi Double-Walled Stainless Steel Bowls with LidsAs low as $19.99
- Lékué Rice&Grain Cooker$35.00
- RSVP Herb Scissors$9.99
- Stainless Steel Serving TongsAs low as $14.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Wok Turner$11.99
- RSVP Garlic Cube$15.99
- AdHoc Chili MillAs low as $24.95