2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
3 Cloves Garlic, chopped with the Garlic Rocker
1/2 Onion, diced with the Big Mouth Chopper
8 Ounces Cubed Pancetta (or Bacon, or Proscuitto)
1 Pound Zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick with the Tari Slicer, ~3 1/2C
2 Large Eggs, room temperature
3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Chipotle Chiles, diced fine with the Herb Mincer
Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper, to taste
12 Ounces Linguini
8 Large Basil Leaves, cut into thin strips with the Herb Scissors
Grated Parmesan Cheese, to pass in the Cheese Server
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until pale golden, about 1 minute.
- Add meat and sauté until crisp.
- Add onion, and sauté until just starts to color.
- Add zucchini and sauté until crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, chiles and Parmesan in large bowl to blend.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; add to egg mixture and toss to coat (heat from pasta will cook eggs).
- Add zucchini mixture and half of basil to pasta; stir gently to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining basil and serve.
- Pass additional Parmesan Cheese.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Gift Guide
- This Week's Cool Tools
All Cool Tools
- In Stock and Ready to Ship
- Best Sellers
- Outstanding Deals
- The Essential Kitchen
- For the New Kitchen
- First Kitchen
- For Someone who Loves to Entertain
- For the New Cook
- For the Cook who wants to Take Cooking to the Next Level
- Gift Cards
- Bitters Kits
- Alicia Klein
- Brod and Taylor
- Charles Viancin
- Colbrook Kitchen
- Cooks Innovations
- Erik Bagger
- Final Touch
- Four Seasons Table Art
- Fox Run Brands
- Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen
- Joseph Joseph
- Linden of Sweden
- MADHOUSE Design
- Plat du Jour
- Press Art
- Private Preserve
- The Cheese Knife
- True Fabrications
- Vacu Vin
- William Bounds
- show all (67)
You have no items in your shopping cart.