We love cookbooks and have a huge library of them, but it’s not something we’ve chosen to carry at Colbrook Kitchen… until now. But then, this isn’t just a cookbook--it’s a guidebook for anyone who invites people over (or would like to) and wants to do it with a maximum of style and a minimum of stress.
Steven Stolman, clothing designer, former president of Scalamandre Fabrics, author, and self-proclaimed serial entertainer, shares his secrets, not only of how to be a gracious host, but how to be a great guest as well. Steven is the author of 40 Years of Fabulous and Scalamandré: Haute Décor. And he's our cousin!
He freely admits to using lots of shortcuts and packaged products to make life easier, and these tips and many others are part of the wit and wisdom that fills these pages and will make everyone from the novice to the veteran party thrower a more confident and successful host. And along the way Steven shares recipes for everything from Pimento Cheese through Chicken Milanese to Sorta Strawberries Romanoff.
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- Tovolo Steady Sticks Wine HoldersAs low as $10.99
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Twig CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer$49.95
- True Picnic Stix Wine HoldersAs low as $9.99
- govino WIne "Glasses"As low as $9.99
- Tovolo Bamboo Wine Table$22.99
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Coral/Ocean CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Prodyne Iced Dip Bowl$19.99
- Kyocera Perfect Peeler$14.95