What I love about a springform pan is that it hugs your batter until it becomes a cake, and then, without regret, it lets it go. OK, maybe that’s too much personification for a baking tool, but it really is the easiest thing to bake a cake in, whether it’s a cheesecake, a tort, or my new favorite, an almond cake (here's the recipe--you’ll love it!).
What’s so very special about the Lékué 9”/23cm Springform Pan is… well, just about everything ….
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- Nuance Basting BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95
- Charles Viancin Sea Collection Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Norpro Avocado Slicer$12.98
- Lékué Steam CaseAs low as $25.99
- Cooks Innovations Butter MillAs low as $14.99
- Norpro Big Mouth Chopper$44.90
- Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lids, Cutting Boards and...As low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Grape Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Trudeau Silicone Piping Bag And QUICK System TipsAs low as $2.99