One of the great joys of summer is concerts in the park. Just grab a blanket or a couple of low-backed chairs, a bottle of wine, and your favorite foods to snack on. Then sit back and enjoy the summer and the sounds. But this activity, as delightful as it is, has its own hazards: rarely is the ground ever level enough to support your wine bottle and wine glasses, so you risk not only making a mess, but losing some of your delicious wine.
You want something that is effective, but doesn’t take a sherpa to schlepp it.
One great answer comes from True...
The True Picnic Stix are chrome and stick easily in the ground.
The wine glass Picnic Stix easily accommodate either a stemmed glass or the wonderful govino. They slip easily into any backpack or picnic basket and will make a huge difference to your enjoyment of your outing. Don’t leave home without them!
The wine bottle Picnic Stix is large enough to hold most 750ml wine bottles, and keep them level and within easy reach. If this enables you to keep one bottle of wine from tipping over and spilling, then you’ve more than paid for this great wine bottle holder.
A Cool Tool for sure, and a great hostess gift for your wine-loving friends.
- Pushes easily into ground or sand, and securely balances a wine glass or bottle
- Wine Bottle Holder:
- Holds standard size bottle of wine
- Measures 3 1/2”/8.9cm diameter x 4”/10cm depth x 12 1/2”/32cm length
Wine Glass Holders:
- Set of 2
- Holds any stemmed glass or govino
- Measures 12 ½”/32 cm long with a top inside diameter of 3 1/4"/8.25 cm.
- Yamazaki Pasta Set$34.99
- Tovolo Steady Sticks Wine HoldersAs low as $10.99
- Final Touch Fill & Store$10.99
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Twig CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Final Touch Decanter Dryer$19.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- Tovolo Bamboo Wine Table$22.99
- govino WIne "Glasses"As low as $9.99
- Prodyne Iced Dip Bowl$19.99
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Coral/Ocean CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Paderno Puree Maker$39.99