3/4 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Grated Lemon Zest
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Tablespoon chopped Fresh Tarragon (or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon)
1 Chpotle Chili, stemmed and seeded and cut into pieces
1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
6 Large Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- Blend together the juices, lemon zest, garlic, tarragon, chipotle, salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken in a large heavy plastic zip-top bag and pour in the juice mixture.
- Press out the air and seal the bag. Squeeze the bag gently, rubbing the marinade into the chicken.
- Set the bag in a large bowl or other container (to catch any leaks) and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning and rubbing occasionally.
- Prepare a barbecue fire and position the rack 4-6 inches from the heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pour the marinade into a pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Grill the chicken for about 25 minutes, basting and turning frquently, until it is well-browned on both sides and cooked through.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -