Here's the playing field...
10 tomatoes, 3 chilis, ¼ red onion, ½ lime, and a small handful of cilentro each, Kennedy with a knife, and me with my game-changing tool, the Norpro Big Mouth Chopper.
Kennedy used his best knife skills to dice the ingredients to as even a size as he could manage:
I cut my pieces enough to fit in the chopper, then you just bring down the lid--it works pretty easily, but you can also slap it down with a satisfying "Thwack!"
The result was that I finished in just over 4 minutes (4:18), while Kennedy took almost half again as much time (6:23), and, while Kennedy's version on the left is a very nice pico de gallo, mine is more uniform with less time and less work.
Bottomline: This Cool Tool has saved time, produced better results, and a knife just can't duplicate that great "Thwack!" I used this chopper on all sorts of firm produce this summer, with great results every time.
- Holds 6 cups/48oz.
- 3 interchangeable cutting grids allow you to cut food into slices or 2 different dice sizes of 6mm and 9mm cubes.
- Sturdy construction and stainless steel blades.
- Two cleaning combs and storing lid included.
- All pieces store in base.
- Hand washing recommended.
|WHY IT'S COOL||Perfect dices with just a hit|
|Ships In:||10-15 Days|
Ships in: 10-15 Days