Crunchy outside, soft inside... these fries have everything... except all the fat!
3 Russet Potatoes (about 8 ounces each), peeled, each potato cut lengthwise using a mandoline
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position; heat oven to convected 475°.
- Place potatoes in large bowl and cover with hot tap water; soak 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes. Spread potatoes out on triple layer of paper towels and thoroughly pat dry with additional paper towels.
- Put potatoes in a plastic container with a cover and spray with oil, sprinkle with Perfect Spice, close container and shake about 10 times to distribute oil and seasonings evenly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on Fox Run French Fry Pan. Bake until potatoes are starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Using a spatula, loosen potatoes from pan, then flip potatoes, keeping them in single layer. Continue baking until fries are golden and crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Per Serving: 64 Calories; 2g Fat (31.5% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 3mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Fat.
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- 439 KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- OXO V-Blade Mandoline SlicerAs low as $39.99
- 354 AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Fox Run French Fry Pan$11.99
- Cuisipro PeelersAs low as $17.99