This is tastier than oatmeal and just as satisfying!
1 1/2 Cups Rice Milk
1/2 Cup Quinoa, rinsed well
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
10 Drops Liquid Stevia
2 Cups Berries
- Combine the milk and quinoa in Lekue RIce&Grain Cooker. Stir in the cinnamon and stevia.
- Microwave on high or 10 minutes. Microwave on medium for 15 minutes.
- Cover with a Silicone LId and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Top with berries.
- This recipe was written for an 800 watt microwave. Ours is 1200, so we cook the first part at 60% power, and the second part at 30% power.
- Phase 3 variation: Cook quinoa in almond milk and add 1/2C chopped raw nuts. To make your own almond milk, see this recipe.
Write Your Own Review