This is a good universal Asian dipping sauce for shumai, potstickers and tempura.
1/2 Cup Low-sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Finely Grated Ginger
2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
2 Medium Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- Add all of the ingredients to a lidded jar and shake well to combine.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for tempura or sui-mai.
- RSVP Herb Scissors$9.99
- KitchenIQ Ginger Tool$19.99
- Vineyard Table Serving PiecesAs low as $14.99
- Formaticum Cheese Wraps$8.95
- Charles Viancin All Silicone Cutting BoardsAs low as $16.99
- RSVP Stainless Steel Sauce CupsAs low as $6.99
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Carré Olive Wood Dip Bowl$14.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- Colbrook Kitchen QuickMix Mixing Jar (Egg, corn starch...As low as $12.50