A very easy and tasty vegetable, as much a treat for the eyes as it is for the mouth!
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Dried Currants
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemons, minced (including peel)
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Pound Fresh Spinach
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- In a wok over high heat, stir oil, currants, lemon and sugar 'til lemon is tinged with brown, ~3 mins. Scrape into bowl.
- Add spinach and nutmeg to wok.
- Stir often over high heat until spinach is wilted and browned bits in pan are released, ~2-3 mins.
- Stir in currant mixture and salt to taste.
- Oggi Double-Walled Stainless Steel Bowls with LidsAs low as $19.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- OXO Steel Juicer/Measurer$14.99
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- Gefu Nutmeg Grater$34.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Wok Turner$11.99
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Trudeau Dripless Oil Spout$11.99
- Progressive Produce ProKeepersAs low as $9.99
- Formaticum Cheese Wraps$8.95
- Brabantia Wok Turner$18.00
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- Stainless Steel Serving TongsAs low as $14.99
- Tovolo Seal 'N Store Storage$15.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99