This is a really refreshing hors d'oeuvres and not difficult to make. Be sure to use really fresh ahi tuna.
6 Ounces Fresh Ahi Tuna, connective tissue removed and diced in 1/4" ckubes
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 Teaspoons Wasabi Powder
1/4 Cup English Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced in 1/4" cubes
1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro, minced
1 Tablespoon Green Onion, minced
1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger, peeled and grated
1 Teaspoon Oriental Sesame Oil
Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Stir lemon juice and wasabi powder in medium bowl to blend.
- Mix in tuna and stir occasionally while cutting the other ingredients
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- May be made a couple of hours ahead to this point.
- Prodyne Appetizer / Sushi On IceAs low as $24.99
- 015 Norpro Big Mouth Chopper$49.90
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- KitchenIQ Ginger Tool$19.99
- Carré Olive Wood SpoonsAs low as $15.00
- Charles Viancin All Silicone Cutting BoardsAs low as $16.99
- Erik Bagger Appetizer Knife$10.00
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- Prodyne Iced Dip Bowl$19.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- OXO Food ScaleAs low as $49.99