The tang of citrus and the luxury of avocado combine to make a whole that's more than the sum of its parts.
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Grapefruit Juice
1 1/2 Teaspoons Champagne Vinegar
3 Avocados, sliced
3 Grapefruit, suprêmed
- Whisk first 3 ingredients together to make a vinaigrette.
- Alternate slices of avocado and grapefruit suprêmes on a plate
- Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh thyme.
- Pour some of the vinaigrette on each portion.
A grapefruit supreme is the pulp portion of grapefruit between the membranes.
- Trudeau Dripless Oil Spout$11.99
- Charles Viancin All Silicone Cutting BoardsAs low as $24.99
- Trudeau Dripless Oil & Vinegar BottlesAs low as $21.99
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- Norpro Avocado Slicer$12.98
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Colbrook Kitchen QuickMix Mixing Jar (Egg, corn starch...As low as $12.50
- Carré Salt KeepersAs low as $24.99
- Kyocera Advanced Ceramic KnivesAs low as $19.95
- Cuisipro Silicone Whisk$14.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99