8 Slices Thick Cut Bacon
Chipotle Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- In a rectangular glass or other microwave-safe dish, lay out 2 layers of paper towels.
- Place 4 strips of bacon on the towels in a single layer.
- Top the bacon with 2 more layers of paper towels.
- Add 4 more strips of bacon and top with 2 more layers of paper towels.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes (3/4 minute pers slice).
- Put brown sugar and chipotle powder (if using) into an All-Purpose Shaker.
- Remove the bacon to a plate and sprinkle both sides with the brown sugar mix, patting it into the bacon.
- Place parchment paper in the bottom of a quarter sheet pan.
- Place a Silicone Roasting Rack on the parchment paper and lay the bacon on top of the rack perpendicular to the grids.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven, turn bacon over with a pair of Fine Tongs and let rest for 3-4 minutes to firm up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -