This is now one of our go-to hors d'oeuvres: it looks beautiful, it tastes amazing, and with the Iced Eggs Tray, we can enjoy them even in warm weather.
- Cut the eggs in half crosswise.
- Remove the yolks and place in a small bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and combine with the mayonaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper until creamy and well-blended.
- Arrange the egg whites on a serving platter.
- Use a pastry bag or a stainless steel scoop to fill each egg white half with the yolk mixture.
- Top each egg with 1/4 teaspoon salmon caviar and sprinkle on some minced chives.
Per Serving: 191 Calories; 16g Fat (75.6% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 342mg Cholesterol; 460mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Write Your Own Review
And a few more Cool Tools that you might like