When life gives you too many zucchini... here's what you can do! Even if you have to buy zucchini, this is delicious...and healthy!
2 Medium Zucchini
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1/2 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
1 Lemon, zested
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with a non-stick mat.
- Using a mandolin slicer (or a Tari Slicer), slice the zucchinis into 1/4 inch rounds. Transfer the zucchini coins to a bowl and spray with olive oil, mixing with your hand to make sure all the zucchini is oiled.
- Mix the panko crumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, biber, thyme and lemon zest together in a ziploc bag. Working with a few coins a time, put the zucchini in the bag with the panko-parmesan mixture with your oily hand, then, using your other hand, mix the zucchini and coating so that there is some coating on each piece of zucchini. Transfer to the baking sheet and spray the chips with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the zucchini are golden brown and crispy. Allow them to cool slightly (about 5 minutes) on the baking sheet before transferring them to a serving tray with a spatula.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Progressive Cut Resistant GloveAs low as $9.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Capabunga Cheese VaultAs low as $28.99
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- OXO V-Blade Mandoline SlicerAs low as $39.99
- AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99