A really refreshing salad... and a great thing to do with too many zucchinis in the garden
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
2 Medium Zucchini
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/2 Teaspoon Honey
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- Halve the tomatoes, put onto a flat baking tray lined with a non-stick mat, add garlic and drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Spiralize the zucchini on the medium blade and put in a colander with a removable bottom
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix the lemon juice, honey and olive oil and pour over the zuccini. Toss to make sure dressing covers all the noodles.
- Crumble feta over the top.
- Pile onto plates and serve.
- Cuisipro Peelers$17.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Progressive Zip Slicer$9.99
- Tovolo Seal 'N Store Storage$15.99
- OXO Steel Juicer/Measurer$14.99
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Tovolo Silicone Pasta Rake$10.99
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer$49.95
- Tovolo Olive Wood Tools$4.99
- AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99