A really refreshing salad... and a great thing to do with too many zucchinis in the garden
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
2 Medium Zucchini
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1/2 Teaspoon Honey
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- Halve the tomatoes, put onto a flat baking tray lined with a non-stick mat, add garlic and drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Spiralize the zucchini on the medium blade and put in a colander with a removable bottom
- Add the tomatoes.
- Mix the lemon juice, honey and olive oil and pour over the zuccini. Toss to make sure dressing covers all the noodles.
- Crumble feta over the top.
- Pile onto plates and serve.
- Tovolo Silicone Pasta RakeAs low as $10.99
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer$49.95
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- Cuisipro PeelersAs low as $17.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Colbrook Kitchen QuickMix Mixing Jar (Egg, corn starch...As low as $12.50
- Stainless Steel Serving TongsAs low as $14.99
- fusionbrands CitrusZipperAs low as $5.95
- Progressive Zip Slicer$9.99
- Progressive Cut Resistant GloveAs low as $9.99
- Trudeau Dripless Oil (or Syrup) & Vinegar BottlesAs low as $21.99
- Tovolo Seal 'N Store Storage$15.99
- OXO Steel Juicer/Measurer$14.99
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Oggi Double-Walled Stainless Steel Bowls with LidsAs low as $19.99