This is super easy and very tasty. Remember to take the pan with the browned butter off the heat before adding the balsamic vinegar, otherwise you'll have a spitting pan.
1 Leek, sliced thin with a mandoline
1 Ancho Chili, sliced thinwith a mandoline
4 Cloves Garlic, sliced thin
1 Inch Ginger, sliced super thin with a handheld ceramic slicer
1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
1 Tablespoon Brandy
2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 Teaspoons Butter
2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
Freshly Ground Pepper
- Mix leeks, chili, garlic, ginger, and lemon zest and spread thin layer in bottom of Lékué Steamcase.
- Place the chicken on top and grind salt and pepper on top.
- Cover with remaining vegetables.
- Pour lemon juice and brandy over all
- Cook at high in the microwave for 6 minutes. Let sit for 1-2 minutes after cooking.
- Brown butter, remove from heat and add balsamic vinegar, pour over finished dish.
- HeatTHAT! Serving PiecesAs low as $39.99
- Stainless Steel Serving TongsAs low as $14.99
- Lékué Steam CaseAs low as $25.99
- RSVP Garlic Cube$15.99
- KitchenIQ The Better Zester$14.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Tovolo Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)As low as $9.99
- OXO V-Blade Mandoline SlicerAs low as $39.99
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- blomus "Knik" Trivet$13.99
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93