Don’t you just hate trying to spread cold butter onto wonderful fresh bread? There are basically 3 choices for addressing this issue: 1) Leave your butter outside the refrigerator and hope it doesn’t go rancid before you use it, 2) Make your own butter, which we love to do, but it does take some planning, or 3) Use this ingenious device from Cooks Innovations…
The Butter Mill from Cooks Innovations, which won the 2015 International Housewares Association Innovation Award, was designed specifically to solve this problem. You put a cube or stick or even European style butter in the Butter Mill, then store it in your refrigerator. When you’re ready to use it, just take it out, give it a few turns, and you have grated soft butter that you can scrape off and use on your bread, corn, or whatever else delights you. Then just put the top back on and store it in your refrigerator, ready to use the next time you need butter … no planning ahead required!
The Butter Mill now comes in two versions: All plastic and Stainless Steel clad. They both work the same way, and they both make it so much easier to butter up. And they both are truly Cool Tools!
- Material: ABS, POM, SAN, stainless steel, LDPE
- Dimensions: 3.25" Diameter x 4" Height
- Dishwasher Safe
- 2015 International Housewares Association Innovation Award Winner
- Does not come with butter (I'll be you knew that :-))
- Charles Viancin Grape Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lids, Cutting Boards and...As low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Sea Collection Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00