This is so good, you forget that there's no fat or eggs!
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and when hot, cook the bacon until crisp, then add the mushrooms and cook until almost dry, then add the onions and cook until crisp tender. Then add the broth and spinach and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve immediately
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Wok Turner$11.99
- Oxo Measuring BeakersAs low as $9.99
- Norpro Big Mouth Chopper$44.90
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Tovolo Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)As low as $9.99
- Progressive Produce ProKeepersAs low as $9.99
- RSVP Cut 'N Chunks$10.00