This is so good, you forget that there's no fat or eggs!
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and when hot, cook the bacon until crisp, then add the mushrooms and cook until almost dry, then add the onions and cook until crisp tender. Then add the broth and spinach and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve immediately
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Cuisipro Silicone Wok Turner$11.99
- Tovolo Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)As low as $9.99
- 015 Norpro Big Mouth Chopper$49.90
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- Oxo Measuring BeakersAs low as $9.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Gefu "Tari" Mushroom / Strawberry / Egg, etc...Special Price $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
- Progressive Produce ProKeepersAs low as $9.99