These are yummy, easy and gluten-free! Watch our friend Claudia Ossa of Real Foodies make this recipe.
1 Egg, at room temperature
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2/3 Cup Milk
170 Grams Tapioca Flour (~1.5 Cups)
75 Grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt (or more to taste)
1 Teaspoon Herbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with some olive oil.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a bottle scraper to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and just lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
- Eat while warm or save to reheat later.
- Note that Brazilian cheese bread is very chewy, a lot like Japanese mochi.
It helps when baking with eggs to start with eggs at room temperature. If you don't plan ahead you can put the egg in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes to gently take off the chill of the fridge.
- Fox Run Brands Swift Sift$16.90
- blomus "Knik" Trivet$13.99
- KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar Sprayer$19.99
- AdHoc "Tutto" Pump Oil / Vinegar SprayerSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $24.99
- fusionbrands HerbZipper$6.95
- OXO Food Scale$49.99
- Tovolo Blender Scraper$8.99
- Cuisipro 4-sided Box Grater$34.99
- Mastrad Silicone Brush$9.99
- Tovolo Pancake Pen$9.99
- Capabunga Cheese Vault$28.99
- Joseph Joseph TriScale$29.99