These pecans are completely addictive!
6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
1 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Chipotle Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger Powder
1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce (TJ's Yuzu Hot Sauce))
2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
4 Cups Pecans (about 1 Pound)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe medium bowl in the microwave covered with a silicone lid
- Whisk salt, garlic powder, mustard powder, chipotle powder, ginger, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce into the butter. Add pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread out nuts in a single layer in a rimmed baking sheet liner and roast, tossing occasionally, until pecans are well toasted and spices are fragrant, 25–30 minutes.
- These are pretty great served warm, or let cool.
- Do Ahead: Pecans can be made 2 days ahead. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- RSVP Stainless Steel Sauce CupsAs low as $6.99
- Tovolo Silicone SpatulaAs low as $7.00
- Oxo Measuring BeakersAs low as $9.99
- Tovolo Flex-Core SpatulasAs low as $12.99
- Lékué Non-Spill Baking Liner$19.99
- Final Touch Fill & Store$10.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Whisk$14.99
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99
- fusionbrands PopMeasureAs low as $3.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest StorageAs low as $9.99
- AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99