6 Good Quality Corn Tortillas
Juice of one Lime
- Cut the tortillas into wedges (we use the Scoot Pizza Cutter to cut several at a time, cutting them into 8 wedges)
- Lay the wedges out in a single layer on a Silicone Chips Maker
- Spray fresh lime juice on the chips (you can use a little atomizer that you can buy at the drug store for a few dollars)
- Spray olive oil on the chips with an oil/vinegar mister
- Sprinkle sea salt on the chips
- Microwave for about 3 minutes (each microwave is different, on ours it's 3 minutes at 80% power--you may want to play with time and power settings to get the right combination for your particular microwave)
- The chips should be crisp and delicious!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving: 94 Calories; 2g Fat (19.0% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 295mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.