Homemade tortilla chips are fresher, healthier, cheaper, and way more delicious! And they're crisp and easy!
Buy the Homemade Tortilla Chip Bundle of Cool Tools and save 10%!
6 Good Quality Corn Tortillas
Juice of one Lime
- Cut the tortillas into wedges (we use the Scoot Pizza Cutter to cut several at a time, cutting them into 8 wedges)
- Lay the wedges out in a single layer on a Silicone Chips Maker
- Spray fresh lime juice on the chips (you can use a little atomizer that you can buy at the drug store for a few dollars)
- Spray olive oil on the chips with an oil/vinegar mister
- Sprinkle sea salt on the chips
- Microwave for about 3 minutes (each microwave is different, on ours it's 3 minutes at 80% power--you may want to play with time and power settings to get the right combination for your particular microwave)
- The chips should be crisp and delicious!
Per Serving: 94 Calories; 2g Fat (19.0% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 295mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Write Your Own Review
And a few more Cool Tools that you might like
- AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- Mastrad Food Savers$14.99
- AdHoc "Tutto" Pump Oil / Vinegar SprayerSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $24.99
- OXO Pizza Cutter$12.99
- Lékué Citrus Sprayer$14.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar Sprayer$19.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Nuance Basting BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95