Carmelizing the Brussels Sprouts like this makes them so sweet and delicious!
1 Pound Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
2 Ounces Pancetta, diced
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/2 Tablespoon Extra-virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
1/8 Teaspoon Chipotle Pepper, minced
1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Toss together Brussels sprouts, pancetta, garlic, oil, salt and pepper to taste and chipotle pepper in an 11- by 7-inch baking pan and spread in 1 layer.
Roast in upper third of oven, stirring once halfway through roasting, until sprouts are brown on edges and tender, about 25 minutes total.
Stir in zest. Serve warm.
- RSVP Garlic Cube$15.99
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- 439 KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Carré Olive Wood SpoonsAs low as $15.00
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- Trudeau Dripless Oil (or Syrup) & Vinegar BottlesAs low as $21.99
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Tovolo Precision Cutting Guide MatsAs low as $7.00
- Lékué Non-Spill Baking Liner$19.99
- Progressive Produce ProKeepersAs low as $9.99
- Kyocera Advanced Ceramic KnivesAs low as $19.95
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- 354 AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99