This is crazy addictive!
1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, or other dry cheese
Fresh Herbs, like rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spread cheese in a thin layer on a non-stick cooking sheet.
- If including herbs, then sprinkle lightly over the cheese.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, until it reaches a light golden color.
- Let it cool for a few minutes. Then break it into crackers and serve.
Per Serving: 83 Calories; 5g Fat (59.8% calories from fat); 8g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 14mg Cholesterol; 339mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat.
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Capabunga Cheese VaultAs low as $28.99
- blomus "Knik" Trivet$13.99
- Cuisipro V-GratersAs low as $27.99
- fusionbrands ServeItUp (Serving Pedestal)As low as $19.99
- COOKINA BBQ and Oven SheetsAs low as $19.99
- KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Formaticum Cheese Wraps$8.95
- AdHoc Chili MillAs low as $24.95
- Architec Recipe Rock$9.99