The “Pepe” Chili Mill from AdHoc features the unique SchneidWerk® cutting mechanism - a special stainless steel blade that cuts your choice of dried chilis against sharply etched teeth - so that you can enjoy the more intense, “fresh” flavor of real chilis, even when dried, instead of merely crushing long-dried pepper flakes onto your dish! Freshly cut = more flavor!
And the Voyage offers the same features and benefits, in a sleek compact highly-portable design … so you can have your own chilis conveniently available wherever you are … in your picnic basket, at your favorite restaurant, on your popcorn at the movies, etc. … yes, we know folks who love their chilis anytime, anywhere! And the Voyage from AdHoc makes it possible.
It’s all that simple: put the dried chilies of your choice into the storage portion of these Cool Tools - either the acrylic chili-shaped top of the Pepe or the simple smaller, more portable container of the Voyage - and turn the top. The unique SchneidWerk® cutting mechanism is the heart of these Cool Tools. You can cut the chilies into the removable base to measure before adding to your dish, or you can remove the base and cut the chilies directly onto your plate or dish. Then replace the base - it acts as a cover - to avoid making a mess on your table or countertop.
The “Pepe” and "Voyage" Chili Mills from AdHoc enables you to deliver finely-cut chilis, direct from whole dried chilis, to any dish, any time of year, so you can enjoy the more intense, “fresh” flavor of real chilis - even when dried. Since they are cut - not ground - more flavor comes out!
It’s that simple: put the dried chilis of your choice into the acrylic pepper-shaped storage portion of the Pepe and turn the top. The unique SchneidWerk® cutting mechanism - a special stainless steel blade cutting against sharply etched teeth - is the heart of this Cool Tool. You can cut into the removable base to measure before adding to your dish, or you can remove the base and cut directly onto your plate or dish. Then replace the base - it acts as a cover - to avoid making a mess on your table or countertop.
Excellent, clean design, with superb functionality … a very Cool Tool from the folks at AdHoc!
- Stainless steel and acrylic
- Pepe: 8”/20.32cm high x 1 3/4”/4.5cm diameter at base
- Voyage: 6 1/4"/16cm high x 1 1/2"/3.8cm diameter
- All dimensions approximate
- Design: Gabriele Doerfler
- 2 Years limited warranty
- Hand wash
- fusionbrands CitrusZipperAs low as $5.95
- RSVP Garlic Cube$15.99
- 354 AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- 417 OXO Herb Saver$14.99
- 347 Brod & Taylor Knife SharpenersAs low as $119.00
- Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Universal Kitchen...Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $21.99
- fusionbrands HerbZipperAs low as $6.95
- Cuisipro PeelersAs low as $17.99
- Tovolo Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)As low as $9.99
- 413 OXO Dusting Wand$9.99
- Kyocera Advanced Ceramic KnivesAs low as $19.95
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Nuance Wine Finer$28.99