This is a great technique when you're pressed for time, and can't let the zucchini drain for half an hour.
- Wrap shredded zucchini in towels to squeeze out the excess liquid. Proceed immediately with recipe.
- Heat butter in 10-inch (preferably nonstick) skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook stirring occasionally until soft, ~2-3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with minced smoked dried chili
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 147 Calories; 9g Fat (50.6% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 23mg Cholesterol; 97mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Trudeau Professional Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper...As low as $39.93
- Cuisipro Silicone Wok Turner$11.99
- Cuisipro 4-sided Box Grater$34.99
- Tovolo Flex-Core SpatulasAs low as $12.99
- Oggi Double-Walled Stainless Steel Bowls with LidsAs low as $19.99
- OXO Food ScaleAs low as $49.99
- Charles Viancin All Silicone Cutting BoardsAs low as $16.99
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer$49.95
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- 354 AdHoc DuoMill Pure$49.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- fusionbrands Mushroom (and other vegetables) ClothAs low as $4.99
- RSVP Herb Scissors$9.99
- Chef'n Corn Stripper$7.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- Charles Viancin Silicone Measuring CupsAs low as $8.00
- Cuisipro V-GratersAs low as $27.99
- Norpro Polypropylene Cutting BoardsAs low as $9.99
- Progressive Cut Resistant GloveAs low as $9.99
- 112 Brabantia Wok Turner$18.00
- 032 AdHoc Chili MillAs low as $24.95