If you think fats are good and carbs are evil, you'll love this tasty Cauliflower Crust Pizza!
3 Cups Cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 head or 1 pound)
1 Large Egg, beaten
3/4 Cup Grated Quatro Fromagio (from Trader Joes: a mix of parmesan, fontina, asiago and provolone)
3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cut Dried Chilies, to taste
Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Trader Joe's Pizza Sauce
1/4 Cup Grated Quatro Fromagio
2 Cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 Cup Small Roma Tomatoes, sliced
Thinly Sliced Proscuitto, torn into small pieces
Goat Cheese, frozen and grated
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick sheet or parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater or food processor until you have 3C of cauliflower crumbles. Place the cauliflower in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 6-8 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, the 3/4C of each of the cheeses, oregano, chilies and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a rectangle on the prepared pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, 1/4 cup quatro fromaggio, garlic, fresh and dried chilies, sliced tomatoes, proscuitto, and goat cheese, or any other toppings your heart desires.
- Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes.
- Top with arugula before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.