A quick, easy delicious pizza that you can make for lunch or hors d'oeuvres.
1 Piece Lavosh Armenian Cracker Bread (whole Wheat or Regular)
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Trader Joe's Pizza Sauce
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/2 Cup Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio
6 Slices Salami, cut into small pieces
2 Ounces Mushrooms, sliced
1/8 Cup Grated Goat Cheese, freeze and then grate
4-5 leaves of Fresh Basil, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Put a nonstick baking sheet with holes over a flexible cutting board (to keep the oil off the counter)
- Lay a piece of lavosh on the baking sheet and spray oil on each side of the lavosh and brush to distribute oil evenly
- Spoon one Tablespoon of sauce at a time over pizza. Spread with silicone brush. You don’t want a pool of sauce. Get pretty close to the edges.
- Mix the oregano, salt and chili flakes, and sprinkle over the pizza with a big-hole shaker
- Distribute cheese evenly over the entire pizza
- Cut the salami and olives into small pieces with the Cut 'n Chunks and distribute over the pizza
- Take the goat cheese out of the freezer and grate it over the pizza with a coarse grater
- Place onto the middle rack of your oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut with a Scoot Pizza Cutter