This is a staple in our house. It's easy, unusual, and everyone loves it.
40 Stalks Thin Asparagus
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Ounce Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place asparagus in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss 'til well-coated.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Spread parmesan cheese over top half of asparagus.
- Bake in top third of oven until cheese melts and asparagus is barely tender ~12-15 minutes.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Using a spatula, transfer asparagus to warm plates and drizzle with balsamic vinegar
Per Serving: 99 Calories; 6g Fat (48.3% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 135mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- Evo Oil or Vinegar SprayerAs low as $19.99
- Nuance Basting BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95
- Gefu Asparagus PeelerSpecial Price $13.99 Regular Price $19.99
- OXO Herb Saver$14.99
- COOKINA BBQ and Oven SheetsAs low as $19.99
- AdHoc "Tutto" Pump Oil / Vinegar SprayerSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $24.99
- Stainless Steel Serving TongsAs low as $14.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- blomus "Knik" Trivet$13.99
- KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Trudeau Dripless Oil Spout$11.99
- Progressive Produce ProKeepersAs low as $9.99
- Formaticum Cheese Wraps$8.95
- Cuisipro V-GratersAs low as $27.99