This is a delicious take on the new superfood: almonds.
Servings: 2 Cups
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all spices together.
- In a large bowl, toss the almonds with the olive oil, then toss with the spice mixture to coat.
- Spread the almonds out over a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Toast in oven, stirring often until the almonds are fragrant and lightly browned, 10-15 minutes.
- Let the almonds cool completely.
- Before serving, toss the almonds with the remaining teaspond of grated orange zest.
Write Your Own Review
Cool Tools used to make this recipe
- Carré Olive Wood Dip Bowl$14.99
- RSVP Stainless Steel Sauce CupsAs low as $6.99
- Nuance Basting BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99
- Tovolo Olive Wood ToolsAs low as $4.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Tovolo Flex-Core SpatulasAs low as $12.99
- KitchenIQ The Better Zester$14.99
- Final Touch Fill & Store$10.99
- AdHoc "Tutto" Pump Oil / Vinegar SprayerSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $24.99
- Brabantia Wok Turner$18.00
- Cuisipro V-GratersAs low as $27.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- blomus "Knik" Trivet$13.99
- Joseph Joseph TriScale$29.99
- Tovolo Seal 'N Store Storage$15.99
- RSVP Endurance Oil Decanter$29.99
- Erik Bagger Stainless Steel Nut and Olive Spoon Set...Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $30.50