We’re not germaphobes, but there seems to be a concern these days that germs spread all too easily. We now sneeze into our elbows and try to remember to sanitize our hands. So it probably makes sense to put something between bare fingers and shared food...so long as it’s done graciously and with style.
That’s where Erik Bagger comes in. Erik Bagger (b. 1949) is originally a goldsmith by trade and, after finishing his apprenticeship, he was employed by Georg Jensen, where he worked until he became self-employed. As a goldsmith, Erik Bagger acquired a keen sense of detail, which is still characteristic in his designs today. At erik bagger denmark they strive to banish dull design and bring new life into your everyday. The design ethos is timeless, pure Scandinavian design, with a twist.
That’s where we found this beautiful pair of brushed stainless steel spoons: one for nuts and another for olives; two of the most popular finger foods to serve when guests arrive. Both are perfectly shaped with a slight angle to the spoon bowl so that it is easy to pick up either a spoonful of nuts or an olive or two at a time, without having fingers touch the remaining food in the bowl. And we were able to get a limited number of these sets at a great price, which we can pass along to you.
These are great gift for you or for your favorite hostess. Get several before they are gone.
- Includes: 1- Nut and 1- Olive Spoon
- Each spoon is 7.5”/19cm long
- Materials: Satin Polished Stainless Steel
- Spoons nest for easy storage
- Dishwasher Safe
- Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Universal Kitchen...Special Price $19.99 Regular Price $21.99
- Nuance Wine Finer$28.99
- Nuance Multiforks (Set of 4)Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $30.00
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Coral/Ocean CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Nuance Hot GuardSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $49.95
- Nuance Mortar & PestleSpecial Price $69.99 Regular Price $79.99
- MADHOUSE by Michael Aram Twig CollectionAs low as $2.00
- Nuance Silicone BrushSpecial Price $10.00 Regular Price $19.95