We keep a jar of this in the refrigerator (it seems to last forever) to use whenever we want a subtle garlic flavor.
50 Cloves Garlic, peeled
Milk, to cover
Olive Oil, to cover
Put garlic in small saucepan and add milk to cover--(non- or low-fat milk is fine) - it's best to use a non-stick pan, because cooking dairy is a mess!
Cook over medium-low heat for 10 mins. Drain.
Put garlic in an oven proof dish and cover with olive oil, then cover with a Silicon Lid.
Cook in a 250° oven for 2-3 hours.
Store in olive oil
- Trudeau Dripless Oil Spout$11.99
- Charles Viancin Citrus Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Fruit Stand Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Charles Viancin Winterberry and Poinsettia Silicone...As low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- KMN Home Fingermitt$14.99
- Charles Viancin Cabbage ColanderAs low as $11.99
- Charles Viancin Tomato Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99
- Charles Viancin Grape Silicone LidsAs low as $9.99