This is lovely with pita bread, or lamb or ...
1 Cup Cucumber, grated with the Container Grater
1 1/2 Cups Non-fat Greek Yogurt (use 2% if you want it a little richer)
3 Cloves Garlic, minced with the Garlic Rocker
1 Teaspoon Roasted Garlic
1 Lemon, zested with the Better Zester & juiced with the Citrus Juicer
2 Tablespoons Dill Weed, Chopped with the Herb Mincer or Herb Scissors
Salt, to taste
- Salt the cucumber liberally and let drain for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the cucumber and squeeze dry in a tea towel
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients
Use really fresh garlic, or blanch the garlic first to remove the bitterness.
- Tovolo Flex-Core SpatulasAs low as $12.99
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- Joseph Joseph Garlic Rocker$14.99
- Carré Olive Wood SpoonsAs low as $15.00
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$11.99
- RSVP Garlic Cube$15.99
- RSVP Herb Scissors$9.99
- Cuisipro PeelersAs low as $17.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$16.49
- Charles Viancin Silicone LidsAs low as $8.99
- Progressive Cut Resistant GloveAs low as $9.99
- Vineyard Table Serving PiecesAs low as $14.99