These are delicious crunchy little breadsticks that you make in the microwave in minutes.
3 Tablespoons Yogurt
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Egg, beaten
65 Grams Flour
1 1/2 Ounces Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Heaping Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Herbs de Provence (optional)
Mix the first 4 ingredients, whisk to blend.
Mix in cheese (and herbs, if adding them).
Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into the wet batter.
Sprinkle the mold with coarse sea salt
Put dough into the sticks mold, either using a piping bag or a scraper
Microwave at 800W (use the Cook Power adjustment to reduce the power of your microwave if its higher) for 6 minutes.
Turn out immediately and break apart into bread sticks.
Let cool (they get better as they cool)
We tried this with Gluten-free all-purpose flour, and it worked great!
- Formaticum Cheese Wraps$8.95
- Trudeau Dripless Oil Spout$11.99
- Carré Salt Keepers$24.99
- RSVP Endurance Oil Decanter$29.99
- Lékué Sticks Pan$19.99
- Norpro Aerator Whisk$8.49
- Cuisipro V-Graters$27.99
- Capabunga Cheese Vault$28.99
- Trudeau Graviti +Plus Salt or Pepper MillSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Joseph Joseph TriScale$29.99
- Tovolo Blender Scraper$8.99
- Carré Olive Wood Dip Bowl$14.99
- Tovolo Flex-Core Spatulas$12.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Whisk$14.99
- Fox Run Brands Swift Sift$16.90
- Joseph Joseph Nest 9 Plus$49.99
- Cuisipro Silicone Spoon$16.49
- Trudeau Mixing Bowls$29.99