- Wrap shredded zucchini in towels to squeeze out the excess liquid. Proceed immediately with recipe.
- Heat butter in 10-inch (preferably nonstick) skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook stirring occasionally until soft, ~2-3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with minced smoked dried chili
- Serve immediately.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving: 147 Calories; 9g Fat (50.6% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 23mg Cholesterol; 97mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.